Careers With AIFS
Don't see the position you're looking for? Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at AIFS. You can also be notified when new positions become available.
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
AIFS Stamford Office
Academic Year in America – Regional Director Assistant
The AIFS Foundationís Academic Year in America (AYA) program is one of the most respected high school exchange programs in the U.S. For the past 33 years, AYA, a non-profit Foundation, has brought approximately 800 international high school students to the U.S. each year to live with an American host family and study at a local high school. AYA is a proud sponsor of the U.S. Department of Stateís FLEX and YES programs.
AYA is seeking 2 Regional Director Assistans; typically college students or recent grads are appropriate for this role. The RDAís report to the AYA Placement Manager.
Assist the AYA Placement Manager and Regional Directors to reach placement goals by
- Calling leads to become host families
- Actively managing incoming leads and prospective families for placement
- Matching students with prospective host families
- Assisting RDs with calls and emails
- Calling high schools to gain admission for students
- Scanning, copying, administrative duties as assigned
- Using Saleslogix CRM to log in all activity
NSGT/Summer Institute for the Gifted – Admissions Coordinator
The primary responsibility of this Admissions Coordinator for the National Society for the Gifted and Talented is to support the mission of the organization as a primary customer service contact with parents and students. The Admissions Coordinator reports to the Customer Service Supervisor in Stamford, CT.
- Data entry of applications and supplemental information
- Follow-up on incomplete applications and required forms to ensure timely completion and acceptance
- Review student eligibility documents as the basis for enrollment. Work closely with the Academic Directors on criteria for acceptance.
- Process student deposits upon acceptance to the program
- Process NSGT memberships and distribute acceptance materials
- Responsible for the timely and accurate communication with parents and students via phone, email, LiveChat, as well as the management of the admissions email box
Summer Institute for the Gifted – Program Director 2014
The primary responsibility of the PROGRAM DIRECTOR for the National Society for the Gifted and Talented is to develop and implement successful programs at several Summer Institute residential and day sites. This responsibility includes pre-summer planning, summer oversight and post-summer conclusions. The Program Director position is located in Stamford, CT.
- Responsible for pre-summer planning at assigned venues including site facilities (residential, academic and social) usage and liaising with campus staff
- Participate in oversight or planning for one program component such as academics, student activities, residential or operations.
- Communicate with internal recruitment personnel to ensure highly qualified staff are hired for all programs
- Interview, hire and place instructors for assigned campuses
- Supervise 5-7 Directors (Day and/or Residential) who work remotely
AIFS has a very competitive benefit package including deduct-a-ride, tuition reimbursement, travel credits, discounts on programs for family members, and fitness reimbursement. Opportunities for international travel.
Temporary - American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS)
Seasonal Positions in the AIFS Stamford Office
The American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS) facilitates international exchange and educational programs throughout the world. Some of our programs include Camp America, College Study Abroad, Academic Year in America, AuPair in America and Summer Institute for the Gifted.
We are looking for individuals to assist us in the AIFS Stamford office during our high season in administrative, customer service and sales roles. Candidates applying for our seasonal positions will need to have strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. Previous administrative experience is a plus. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is a must. These positions will be required to work overtime and on weekends throughout the summer.
AIFS was nominated the the 4th best company to work for in Connecticut and offers flexibility, a casual work environment, and room for growth.
Learn More and Apply Online
Would you like to "bring the world together"? Do you have a passion for international exchange? AIFS has excellent opportunities for individuals to bring cultural exchange to their community, work from home and earn extra money. Our Au Pair and Academic Year in America programs are looking for local representatives throughout the US to work with our host families and participants. Please click the following links for further information.
We are also hiring Community Relations Representatives nationwide for Au Pair in America. To learn more about this position, click here.
For other questions and concerns, please contact email@example.com.
AIFS London Office
Please note: non-EU citizens applying for positions based in the UK must have a valid work permit. To apply for a position with our UK Office, please send a resume and covering letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also mail hard copies to the following address:
The HR Manager, AIFS (UK) Ltd.
37 Queen's Gate
London SW7 5HR
ACIS Boston Headquarters and Regional Office
To learn more about careers at the Boston Regional Office visit www.acis.com/why/join.
Applications for a posted position will be considered current from three months from the date AIFS receives them or the date the position is filled, whichever is earlier. Only current applicants will be considered for a position. If you would like to be considered after that three month period has passed, you must reapply.
Fax or mail your resume to the respective AIFS division if you are interested in a published position. If you are being considered for a position, you will need to complete an AIFS application for employment and return it to the hiring department. A representative of AIFS will contact you if this needs to be done.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants individually. Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.
AIFS is an equal opportunity employer.